pinwheels to line the church aisle
Pinwheels are such a fun and inexpensive way to decorate with color.
My secret tip for keeping it inexpensive is to purchase digital scrapbook paper that matches the wedding theme and then print away.
I had loads of fun coming up with different double-sided combinations.
Creating a pinwheel is super easy.
- a square piece of patterned paper
- brad fastener
- balloon sticks (optional)
* You can purchase scrapbook paper but I prefer to print it out as I need.
1. Fold the paper across diagonally such that it creates an X.
2. Cut 1/4 way along the diagonal line from each corner.
3. Using the brad, poke it through one corner.
4. Then poke it through another corner until you have poked through 4 corners.
5. Then insert it into the middle of the square piece of paper.
6. Flatten the legs of the brad to hold the pinwheel shape in place.
7. Fasten it to a balloon stick or ribbon and that's it!
corsages for the bridesmaids
boutonnieres for the groomsmen
close up of the pinwheel corsage